THIS PAGE IS BEST VIEWED WITH FIREFOX 3.6 Welcome To Ruther's Official Fan Club Site.


graduate admission essay
mba admission essay
Fruitarian
redtube

My Story Behind my Sulit Partner


Sulit, So sulit


Way back 2008 when my business turn to buy and sell. Which I cater different items like toys, utilities and services and more. During that time, I was wondering if internet marketing by means of online classified ads can contribute success to my business. While googling all online classified ads, I tried joining to several sites and created my account from them, that’s of course Sulit.com.ph was included on my lists.

I also marketed my business to some international online classified services like ebay and amazon, to check for my self if the sites I posted my ads is really competitive whenever I get response form them. Though, internationally acclaimed online shop, that ebay and amazon is, I wasn’t that satisfied. And guess among the international and local online classified ads I joined; only one from them made my first sale and that is Sulit.com.ph.

You probably asking why I compared Sulit.com.ph to ebay and amazon, simply because that first sale was ordered from Singapore, they found my ads very cheap and the site is very reliable.

Going back to my business online history, no one from the local competitor online shop I made my sale, only Sulit bring me positive responses. From then, I trusted this site as my online business partner for buy and sell. There is no doubt why Sulit is always on top ahead of its competitor, as all my items are sold in just a week and most of my recipients are from Visayas and Minadano, just because they used Sulit.com.ph for their online needs.

Now, my business got even better with my Sulit Partner

For me at Sulit there is no regret and you always get so Sulit.






0 Responses

Registered Fan Page for Ruther Robosa 2010. Powered by Blogger.